Holder and general terms and conditions
These General Terms and Conditions - hereinafter referred to as GTC -, regulate the conditions of purchase of the different products offered on our website: www.probikesensor.com, owned by PRO SENSOR DEVELOPMENT, S.L.U., a Spanish company, with Tax Identification Number B33947607, and located at Carretera de la Providencia 1482, 33203 Gijón, Asturias - Spain.
Users making purchases on www.probikesensor.com
fully accept these GTC and shall be bound by them, as if they were written at the time of contracting/purchase.
It will be an essential requirement to read and accept the GTC, prior to the purchase of any product through www.probikesensor.com
PRO SENSOR DEVELOPMENT, S.L.U. reserves the right to modify the GTC at any time and without prior notice. The GTC will always be accessible from the website, so that the user can consult or print them at any time.
The prices and conditions of sale are for information purposes only and may be modified according to market fluctuations. However, the placing of the order by filling in the purchase form implies conformity with the price offered and with the general conditions of sale in force at that particular moment. Once the order has been formalised, the purchase will be understood to be fully completed, with all the legal guarantees that protect the purchasing consumer and, from that moment, the prices and conditions will have a contractual nature and may not be modified without the express agreement of both contracting parties. Spanish shall be the language used to formalise the contract. The electronic document in which the contract is formalised will be filed and the user will have access to it in their client area.
- Delivery times vary between 7 and 10 days. We cannot guarantee these delivery times, although we try to ensure that transport companies meet them whenever possible. In rural areas far from urban centres it is not possible to guarantee delivery within these times.
- Delivery times will depend on the availability of each product, which is indicated on each and every one of the products offered. In orders that include several items, a single shipment will be made and the delivery time will correspond to the item with the longest delivery time.
- The customer will have 72 hours to check the integrity of all the components of the order and to check that everything that should be included in the products included is included. After these 72 hours, the shipment will be considered accepted and no claims will be accepted for damage or faults with the shipment.
- An order is considered delivered when the delivery receipt is signed by the customer. It is within the next 24 hours that the customer must check the products upon receipt and raise any objections that may exist.
- In case of receiving a product damaged by the transport it is advisable to contact us within 24 hours to be able to claim the incident to the transport company. In the same way it is advisable to let the transport company know if there is any damage in the same delivery document that the transport company will give you to sign.
You have 30 days to return a product from the time you receive it at home. To do this, log in to www.probikesensor.com with your user details, enter the customer area in the "Orders and invoices" section, display the corresponding order and select the product(s) you wish to return.
Once we receive the product(s), we will refund you according to the payment method you have used:
- If you paid by credit card, we will credit your account within 48 to 72 hours.
- If you paid by bank transfer, we will ask you for an account number to make the payment. Please note that it may take up to 48 working hours for the payment to be reflected in your bank account.
You shall only be liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling of the goods other than what is necessary to establish their nature, characteristics or functioning.
You can find more information about the return process in the "I want to make a return" section of the Support Centre.
Return conditions for private customers
- Returns of the following products will not be accepted, as established by Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of 16 November, which approves the revised text of the General Law for the Defence of Consumers and Users and other complementary laws:
- The provision of services, once the service has been fully performed, where performance has begun, with the prior express consent of the consumer and user and with his acknowledgement that he is aware that, once the contract has been fully performed by the entrepreneur, he will have lost his right of withdrawal.
- The supply of goods or services the price of which depends on fluctuations in the financial market which the entrepreneur cannot control and which may occur during the withdrawal period.
- The supply of goods made to the specifications of the consumer and user or clearly personalised, such as computers configured to order.
- The supply of goods that are likely to deteriorate or expire quickly.
- The supply of sealed goods which are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene and which have been unsealed after delivery (e.g. products and kitchen appliances and the like).
- The supply of goods which after delivery and taking into account their nature have become inseparably mixed with other goods.
- The supply of sealed sound or video recordings or sealed software which have been unsealed by the consumer and user after delivery.
- The supply of digital content that is not provided on a tangible medium where performance has begun with the prior express consent of the consumer and user with the knowledge that he/she loses his/her right of withdrawal as a result.
- All goods must be returned in their original packaging and conditions, in perfect condition and protected, avoiding stickers, seals or adhesive tapes directly on the surface or packaging of the item. Otherwise ORZAS reserves the right to refuse the return.
- Once the return form has been completed and sent to us, you will receive instructions on how to send it to us by email. You must send the goods without delay, within 30 days of informing us of your wish to exercise this right.
- You will be responsible for the return transport costs. You are free to choose the agency that best suits your needs or offers the most competitive rates.
- Once we have received the goods and checked that they are in perfect condition, we will process the refund. We will refund the payment received. We will pay you back within a maximum period of 30 calendar days after you exercise your right of withdrawal. We may withhold the refund until we have received the goods.
- Return of products with gift or promotion. The complete return (complete pack or article + gift) will be obligatory in order to be able to proceed with the refund. In the case of products that include download codes for programmes or videos, it will be a requirement not to have downloaded them in order to proceed with the full refund. In the event that it has been downloaded, the amount of the programme or video will be deducted from the total amount to be refunded.
All information relating to product warranties is governed by European Union regulations.
Those order cancellations that involve a refund to the customer and that are by bank transfer will have a maximum period of 30 days for administrative procedures, although we try to keep the period to no more than 7 days.
Online dispute resolution for consumer disputes under Art. 14.1 of Regulation (EU) 524/2013: The European Commission provides an online dispute resolution platform available at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/